Android has built-in Exchange support so you can download and send emails from your work account, and you can set it up in no time. Once you follow the steps in this tutorial, you will have your Exchange email, Exchange Calendar, and Exchange Contacts happily syncing on your GoTab.
What you will need
The following information is necessary in order to set up your Exchange account:
- Exchange server address (this will most likely be an OWA address).
- Username and password for your account.
- Domain name for your account.
- Open the Mail application.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click Next.
- Click Exchange Account.
- Enter your: DOMAINusername, password, and Exchange server address.
- Check Use Secure Connection and Accept All SSL Certificates.
- After authentication, check the boxes associated with the features you want to include such as Push, Amount To Sync, Notifications, Sync Contacts, Sync Calendar, Sync Calendar Amount.
- Click Next.
- In the next screen, you need to give an account name and your name (this will be displayed on outgoing email messages).
Android lets you view the email, calendar, and contacts separately, but there are some great widgets you can place on your home screen to give you a preview of new emails and upcoming events in your calendar.
TalkTalk eMail Settings